This isn't one we've talked about at book club, but one I read on my own, recommended by my sis (blog author's prerogative ;). It's a self help book that I enjoyed. It has some really good insights that helped me realize and come to terms with some issues in some of my relationships with others. Obviously, as with any self-help book, it's not a cure all and doesn't actually help unless you actually implement what you read, so take it as you wish :)
This isn't one we've talked about at book club, but one I read on my own, recommended by my sis (blog author's prerogative ;). It's a self help book that I enjoyed. It has some really good insights that helped me realize and come to terms with some issues in some of my relationships with others. Obviously, as with any self-help book, it's not a cure all and doesn't actually help unless you actually implement what you read, so take it as you wish :)
ReplyDelete